How to Choose Your Cosmetic Surgery Provider
In 2005, the UK’s cosmetic surgery sector was worth around £750m. In 2010, that figure had reached £2.3bn. By 2015, the industry is predicted to be worth £3.6bn.
The increase in interest could be down to any number of factors. It could be because of a general rise in wanting to make self-improvements, while programmes such as The Only Way is Essex, in which cosmetic procedures are discussed openly, could also have played its part.
In recent years, awareness and availability of a growing number of increasingly varied cosmetic treatments have certainly risen. This kind of surgery is no longer seen as something for a rich elite, or for celebrities.
Instead, plastic surgery is for ordinary people of all age groups and walks of life, who choose to have treatments for many different reasons.
Do Your Homework
That said, cosmetic surgery isn’t like getting your highlights done. Many of the treatments are significant medical interventions, so do your research before you commit.
Here are some things to bear in mind:
• Quiz clinics and surgeons about their experience and qualifications. It’s not just about how long they’ve been practising, but just as importantly you should ask how up to date they are with the newest treatments, and what training they have to keep their skills current. No reputable cosmetic surgeon will mind answering these sorts of questions.
• In fact, you can learn a lot about how transparent a clinic is from how practitioners respond to questioning, and the information it provides.
• Whether you’re interested in Botox injections or anything else, don’t base your decision solely on price, or be swayed by special offers and deals which are only available for a limited time. Quality and safety are too important to compromise on.
• Be clear on why you wish to have the procedure, and what you expect to gain from it.
• Make sure your clinic talks to you about aftercare, and discusses your expectations with you.
• You’re no doubt impatient to have your ear pinning or other procedure done as quickly as possible. But take the time to weigh up your options and choose the best clinic for you.
What botonics Plastic Surgery Group Offers
If you’re in the capital and looking for a London cosmetic surgery provider specifically, see what we at botonics Plastic Surgery Group have to offer before you do anything else.
We provide all our clients with a highly personal touch, and a discreet approach, and make our prices very open and transparent with no hidden costs.
We give you the chance to read independent clinic reviews and have free consultations with your specialist before treatment. You’ll also be able to see lots of “before and after” photos and check out the amazingly natural looking results we’ve achieved for other clients at our flagship clinics in London’s famous Harley Street.
We know your decision to have treatment is a big one, and we are happy to take the time to assure you that you are in safe hands. There’s more online.