What is Skinade?
Skinade is a different approach to skincare. It is a drink that works from the inside out to rebuild and strengthen the collagen matrix in the dermis, boost natural levels of hydration and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. The unique, patent pending formulation of Skinade is designed to deliver essential micronutrients in a liquid formulation to promote high absorption and bioavailability.
It contains only the highest quality ingredients with no artificial flavours or colouring. With natural flavours of peach and mangosteen it offers a pleasant tasting and convenient addition to your daily skincare regime.
The active ingredients in their isolated form would taste unpleasant. However, the clever scientists from Bottled Science have used all natural flavours to make this a pleasant tasting, convenient drink.
Each bottle contains less than 35 calories. Fewer than 2 of these calories come from the natural sugar of grape juice. As you probably know, after sunlight and smoking, sugar is the worst thing for the skin as it causes crystallisation of the collagen matrix, making it brittle and thus causing lines and wrinkles.
Skinade is a drink. It works from the inside out to rebuild and strengthen the collagen matrix below the skin’s surface, boost natural levels of hydration and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Our high-grade collagen is sourced from fresh-water fish, which is low in sodium and avoids mercury contamination. It is a precious ingredient and we include 7000mg in each bottle.
Drinking Skinade on a daily basis results in firmer, more even toned, hydrated, radiant, youthful and healthier looking skin. It reduces fine lines and wrinkles and repairs connective tissue, so you’ll also benefit from stronger, healthier and faster-growing hair and nails.
Improving Your Skin
Skinade’s ingredients work synergistically to achieve the best possible anti-ageing results for your skin. Our patent-pending formula utilises high-grade collagen and essential micronutrients to help your body rebuild and strengthen the collagen matrix.
The special collagen in skinade has a low molecular weight enabling rapid absorption and transportation to where it is needed. The collagen fibres formed, strengthen the collagen matrix in the dermis. Collagen improves skin elasticity by increasing the density of fibroblasts (the cells responsible for rebuilding connective tissue), and improves skin hydration and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
Drinking skinade also stimulates the body’s own natural collagen production. When the body senses collagen in the blood stream, it stimulates the production of fibroblasts reinforcing the collagen matrix and playing a critical role in wound healing.
This dual action makes skinade a highly effective skincare solution. Consumed on a daily basis, it effectively returns your body to a younger state of collagen production, resulting in a visibly more youthful appearance.
Benefits You Will See
After using skinade, consumers have reported the following results:
- After 4 to 6 days they begin to feel a difference in their skin: It is softer and more hydrated.
- After 10 to 14 days they begin to see a visible difference in their skin: It is more uniform, smoother, radiant and glowing.
- Between 2 to 4 weeks skin starts to appear firmer and fuller with a noticeable reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
- After the 4 to 6 weekly skin-renewal cycle, the improvements continue to build. Individual results will vary but, with continued use on a daily basis, your skin will continue to improve.
The appearance of your skin will continue to improve for as long as you incorporate Skinade into your daily skincare regime. If you stop taking Skinade for a short period e.g. over a weekend, results will be maintained. However, if you stop completely, your skin will begin to slowly lose the benefits you have gained.
Individual results may vary depending on genetics and lifestyle. Factors such as smoking, sunlight, diet, including sugar and alcohol consumption, stress and lack of sleep all play an important part in your health and your skin’s appearance.
Benefits for Your Body
30% of your body is made up of connective tissue or collagen, which is not only found in your skin, but also in your joints, hair and nails.
The collagen in skinade is highly bio-available enabling the body to repair and renew connective tissue.
Consumers have reported the following benefits:
- Healthier, stronger and faster-growing hair and nails.
- An improvement in the appearance of cellulite.
Why Not Take a Pill?
If you were to try to take skinade’s ingredients in tablet form, you’d need to swallow around twenty large tablets daily. Not only is this difficult, but the body also finds them tough to digest. The valuable nutrients would pass through your system unused instead of being absorbed by the body.
The collagen and essential ingredients in skinade are in liquid formulation and 80% to 90% are absorbed by the body, while tablets offer an absorption rate of only 30% to 40%.
Skinade has been precisely formulated with the optimum ratio of liquid to active ingredients including key nutrients, MSM, L-lysine and vitamin C, which are essential for the healthy production of collagen. Skinade’s highly bio-available liquid formula, ensures that the body is able to quickly absorb and make use of them.
How to Take Skinade
Skinade is suitable for both male and female adults (over 18 years) who want to do the very best for their skin.
For skinade to be effective, it needs to become part of your daily skincare regime. For best results, we recommend that you drink one bottle each morning after breakfast. If you’re feeling tired during the course of the day, the B vitamins in skinade will give you an energy boost.
Skinade does not have to be stored in the fridge, but it tastes better chilled.
Skinade contains the following high-quality ingredients:
- Marine collagen: Our high-grade marine collagen is sourced from fresh-water fish, low in sodium and avoiding mercury contamination. We’ve included 7000mg in each bottle.
- Vitamin C: Essential for natural collagen formation and maintaining the collagen matrix. It also provides vital protection for the skin by boosting the immune system and reducing free-radical damage.
- MSM: Is a naturally occurring form of organic sulphur found in all living organisms. It helps collagen and keratin formation, improves skin elasticity and inhibits cross-linking of collagen cells, a major cause of skin ageing.
- B Vitamins: Our vitamin-B complex promotes more uniform, clearer, glowing and radiant skin.
- Omegas 3 & 6: We source our omegas exclusively from organic flax seed oil that plays an important role in balancing dry and oily skin.
- L-lysine: An essential amino acid that is key to rebuilding the collagen matrix at cellular level.
To order your Skinade, or if you have any questions, kindly Contact us and we will be pleased to help.
By: Naruschka Henriques.