Aqualyx Fat Injections
Aqualyx Fat Injections are a non-surgical treatment used to reduce localised, stubborn fat deposits. It involves injections with deoxycholic acid, a natural substance which is produced in the gut to liquefy and digest fat. The injections liquefy the fat cells, and the released fatty acids are eliminated naturally through the lymphatic system. It is a safe and minimally invasive treatment for fat reduction, for those who are not suitable or do not wish to undergo surgery such as Vaser Lipo.
Aqualyx helps with those areas that are resistant to diet or exercise, but it is not to be sought as a replacement for a healthy lifestyle. In fact it’s important to eat well and exercise in order to maintain the results.
Developed by renowned aesthetic surgeon the late Professor Motolese, Aqualyx has been available internationally since 2009, and is growing in popularity day by day.
Aqualyx treatment is available in the UK from botonics at our prestigous Harley Street clinic, in the heart of London’s private medical district.
Benefits of Aqualyx Treatment
- Minimally Invasive/Non-Surgical: Fat reduction via injections, with long flexible cannulas only, to dissolve localised fat deposits.
- Instant Results: Treatment takes less one hour or less and results can be seen immediately, however we recommend 3-8 sessions to see the best results. The speed at which results are seen will vary from patient to patient.
- Safe: Aqualyx has been around for more than 10 years and is the only product available for Aqualysis with a registered medical CE mark.
- Minimal Downtime: Mild redness, swelling and bruising typically resolve in a day or two
- Effective: Removing those stubborn pockets of fat which won’t respond to diet or exercise.
Areas That Can be Treated with Aqualyx
Aqualyx can be used to treat areas of the body such as:
- Flanks aka love handles
- Outer thighs (such as ‘saddle bags’)
- Banana roll (i.e. between the lower buttocks and upper thighs)
The Aqualyx Treatment
At your free consultation, the specialist will review your detailed medical history and advise whether an Aqualyx treatment is appropriate for you. Most people are keen to get treated as soon as possible, and we are usually able to do the treatment on the same day as your consultation if you wish to proceed.
The treatment is performed by a clinical specialist, who uses specially designed long flexible cannulas to inject the areas being treated. Generally an anaesthetic solution is added prior to injection to make the treatment more comfortable.
To learn more, see our Aqualyx Frequently Asked Questions. If you want to know what you’ll need to do after your treatment, see our Aftercare Instructions. You may also be interested in Aqualyx before and after photos.
botonics for Aqualyx Treatment
We use only brand-name, gold standard products as manufactured and approved for use in the UK. Beware of cut-price treatments that may compromise on this aspect. At botonics, we take a full hour for the Aqualyx treatments which are administered by qualified/experienced clinicians.
Our price for Aqualyx treatments range start from £500 per session. During your free consultation, the specialist will assess the recommended vials and confirm the price to you. You can spread the cost of any treatment over £600 interest free for up to three months.
Who is a candidate for Aqualyx treatment?
If you’re unhappy with the stubborn pockets of fat and you’ve tried dieting and exercise regimes to no avail, then our Aqualyx treatment could be your answer! Do you dream of sharper contours or more defined curves, without going under the knife? Well, it’s time to stop dreaming and start making steps towards it.
You may also be interested in
- Aqualyx Fat Injections before and after photos
- Aqualyx Fat Injections videos
- Aqualyx Fat Injections client reviews
- Aqualyx Fat Injections prices
- Aqualyx Fat Injections Frequently Asked Questions or FAQs
- Aqualyx Fat Injections locations
- Aqualyx Fat Injections specialists
- Aqualyx Fat Injections precare and aftercare
- Aqualyx Fat Injections financing
- Contact us
By: Dr Goyal
Summary of treatment
- Procedure time
- Sensitivity period
- Back to work
- Full recovery
- Duration of results