Non-surgical Nose Job
A non-surgical nose job (non-surgical rhinoplasty) treatment is an instant correction to improve the height of nose bridges, reduce the appearance of bumps, correct asymmetry following a surgical rhinoplasty and rebuild the nose following recreational drug use.
Nose enhancement treatment is available in the UK from botonics at our prestigious Harley Street clinic, in the heart of London’s private medical district.
A dermal filler nose enhancement is an advanced treatment, and needs to be done by an experienced specialist to reduce the risk of asymmetry and to produce an aesthetically beautiful outcome. At botonics, we have developed techniques that produce an instant, graceful, refined and elegant result with minimal discomfort and risks.
Our clients who have non-surgical rhinoplasty treatment are extremely satisfied, because the nose is the centre of the face and irregularities can be very evident. Correcting these irregularities can make a dramatic improvement in overall appearance.
Indications for Treatment
- Flat or low nose bridge: Some ethnicities (e.g. from north-east Asia and China) naturally have a lower nose bridge. This can easily be augmented with dermal filler.
- Crooked, hooked noses with dorsal humps: A crooked nose can be congenital (i.e. present from birth) or can occur through injury. Hooked noses or those with a hump can be smoothed out with a non-surgical rhinoplasty treatment.
- Ski slope: Noses with an aesthetically pleasing bridge and tip can be deficient in between, resulting in the ‘ski slope’ nose. This condition is improved via dermal filler to straighten the mid-section of the nose.
- Rhinoplasty revision: Quite often following a surgical rhinoplasty procedure the nose has minor bumps or asymmetries that can be easily improved with a non-surgical nose job.
- Recreational drug use: The consumption of recreational drugs through nasal passages can erode the septum and nostrils. These areas can sometimes be augmented via dermal filler.
Nose Types That Can be Improved
The Nose Enhancement Treatment
At your free consultation, the specialist will review your detailed medical history and advise whether a dermal filler treatment to your nose is appropriate for you. Most people are keen to have their treatment as soon as possible. We are usually able to do the treatment on the same day as your consultation if you wish to proceed, but there is never any obligation to do so.
Your specialist will then apply a fast acting topical anaesthetic, and then wait for it to take full effect (about 30 minutes). In addition to the topical anaesthetic, we also normally use a dermal filler than contains an anaesthetic which further reduces discomfort (though it can result in more swelling than non-anaesthetic fillers). The injections only take about 10 – 20 minutes.
*How Long Does it Last?
The duration of dermal filler is usually quoted as 6 – 12 months by the manufacturer. However, in our experience, the aesthetic benefit of a nose enhancement (e.g. masking a nose bump, lifting a nose tip, elevating a low bridge, straightening a bent nose, etc.) will be gone sooner even though filler remains. A typical pattern for nose enhancement clients is to have a nose enhancement 2 – 3 times in the first year, then 1 – 2 times/year thereafter. There are many factors that can shorten the duration of filler (e.g. fast metabolism, poor diet, smoking, lack of sleep, cardiovascular exercise, large muscle mass, etc.). We have no control over how long filler lasts once it is injected, and so can offer no warranty as to aesthetic duration. Once the body has gotten used to the filler, and we are working on an established foundation, then the aesthetic benefit starts to have a longer duration.
We use only brand-name, gold standard fillers as manufactured and approved for use in the UK. Beware of cut-price treatments that use generic fillers from India or China. At botonics, we take a full hour to administer our Dermal filler treatments which means the topical anaesthetic we use has time to take effect.
Our cosmetic filler treatments are administered by qualified medical specialists who are experienced in the treatment of facial lines and wrinkles.
Our price for nose enhancement treatments start from just £600.
Candidates for Treatment
Who is a candidate for dermal filler treatments to the nose? If you’re unhappy with the shape, symmetry or contour of your nose, then our nose enhancement treatment could be your answer.
Contact us to book a free consultation with our Non-surgical rhinoplasty specialist.
Free Video Consultation with your medical history
Click the button below to check availability for a free video consultation with Naruschka. It shows live availability, and will require you to complete a simple medical history questionnaire (should take less than 5 minutes) which will be reviewed by Naruschka prior to your video consultation.
You may also be interested in
- For women
- For men
- Before and after photos
- Client reviews
- Frequently Asked Questions or FAQs
- Precare and aftercare
- ConsultingRoom article on Dermal fillers
- Contact us
- Nose job surgery | Rhinoplasty
- Dermal fillers
- Wrinkle relaxing injections
- Cheek enhancement
- Lip enhancement
- Tear trough treatment
- Skin peels
- Eye lid | Eye bag removal | Blepharoplasty
- Face lift
- Treatment explorer for women
- Treatment explorer for men
Summary of treatment
- Procedure time
- Sensitivity period
- Back to work
- Full recovery
- Duration of results